Why Did You Go Away??

You told me that you loved me, you told me that you always will. Then one Evening as I was waiting for you to call, I heard that you didn't want me... I felt a shiver running down my spine. Piercing me through like a thousand knives… Then you called me and I asked you why and you started to yell at me. As you yelled I could feel my heart break in two. To me it was so perfect, to me it was going fine, i never thought i'd lose you, i thought you'd always be mine. How come i never noticed, how come i couldn't see, that you were changing your mind.. We could have worked it out, we could have talked it through, but you just let me go, you left it so long. My heart just tore apart, as i let out a sigh.. i decided to sit down, as i felt my eyes go red, i gazed at the floor, in my hands i held my head. The tears poured down my face, as i asked myself why? why did it happen? why did she lie? I didn't wanna believe it, yet i knew it was so true, that you and i were through, I still can't believe, you expected me to guess, when i had no idea, i was totally clueless!....

You where my all that I had, the one I adored, The one whom I loved & trusted the most in the world. I gave you the purest of me, You asked me to trust you. See my love was real!! i guess yours was fake because i would have never cheated or lied or pushed you away. You have no idea how much I have cried asking the Lord why my heart, why did you break me in half this pain that consumes is killing me softly. My heart had never felt such pain yet the one who asked me to trust caused this enormous hurt and pain and yes a shame. Don't you wish me the best.. What goes around comes around and that is what i have to say about that. My Baby this Love is the One you let slip away. But yes know this you hurt me soooo Damn much. One day the only one you gave away will be the one your wishing for. Why my heart??? Why did you go away…

Our last kiss, I'll cherish Until we meet again no matter how harder it gets, I’ll keep our memories locked in my heart,


May your Smile Shine On....

El !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment