Crying my heart out!!!

How can anyone love someone so much & in the end find nothing but pain?

Every tear that run from my eyes fall in vain, they are the words my heart can't say, I cry everyday, everyday I try, I try to smile but it takes thousands of smile to cover up for that one tear. Is that what true love suppose to be?? cuz it hurts so much!!! I can’t breathe…

You said you would never break my heart, you said you would never leave me so did you close your eyes when you broke it?? did you close your ears so tight that you couldn't hear my soul shatter to pieces?

Why is that, when I gave you everything, all you gave me is a broken heart?

You were the sunshine in my life, my light in the dark you were my everything & now I’m left with nothing.. So lost I linger alone in the darkness...

You're still my everything and now I'm you’re nothing.

Without you all I will ever be is so Incomplete.

You broke my heart but I never expected you to step on it too.. You hurt me so much when all I ever did was loving you..

Sometimes I wonder how it would be if you had truly loved me, I would never ask if u don’t ever tell me … I know u well enough to know u did love me.

What can I do? The only one who can heal my broken heart is the very person who broke it into million pieces.

I cry in the dark so that no one can see my tears.

Its funny how a girl can hurt you & you still love her with all your heart.

I wish I was "Invisible" as you make me feel now. I don't miss you, I miss the person I thought you were and I'm still waiting... but for what??

Why is that I can't hate you?

I said "I LOVE YOU" now that I said it to you; I would never be able to say it to anyone ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment