Hold On...

Here I am, out in this crowded world but still all alone,
I can see people talking, their lips move but can’t hear a word what they say..
I can see people all around me but they all so faded cuz the only thing I can see now is you, the only thing I can hear is your voice, im trying so hard to forget you, trying to get you out of my life but after al this time I can’t help myself to stop loving you.
Every time I try, I go down in vain; every step that I take away from you reminds me of all the steps we took together.
You were my dream that came true, an illusion that turned to reality & then one day just like that you went away turning my whole world around, bringing it crashing and burning down to pieces.


All the pain & sadness are bound inside my heart, all the memories I keep them locked in my head, cuz I can’t hide the fact that I’m still in love with you, my life will never be the same again now that you’re gone, I’ll linger in this loneliness forever.

Here are my feelings just a few, wish I could start my life all new,
I said I “I love you “you told me the same, then u left me, why such pain?
Time has passed but still everyday u on my mind, even after all these days, everyday my heart feels the pain..
Will we ever be together again, I wonder as I walk in the rain.
As each day passes, I lose a little hope, but I see a ray of light shine when on my guitar I see “I LOVE YOU FOREVER” that you wrote.

I’ll always love you, hold these words true
Why you hate me for this? This is what pain is making me do….

No comments:

Post a Comment