- Just a Smile… -



I was walkin in this world all alone,
My life so swirled, I had turned my heart to stone...
No beacon to guide me or a soul to lead me.
& then like a sunshine, u walked into this life of mine,

The sparkle in your eyes shines like a sunrise,
The presence of u feels like the touch of the morning dew
You light up my life, take my spirits so high,
Why when therz nothin between you & I?
I wonder with all those Hi's & bye...
With all my feelings again I sigh...

Girl u make me smile...
Make my heart beat again for a while...
With you I feel I can face another mile...
How can u do it girl? With just a smile...

You might wonder why I write?
Why shouldn't I? To an angel who shines so bright...
With just a smile you light up the place,
With joy & laughter you fill up the space.

Girl u make me smile...
Make me forget all the pain for a while...
Wanna lie in your arms like a child...
How do u do it girl? With just a smile...

Why again am I goin down that lane,
I’m tryin to hold, not to turn my heart from cold..
I can't take it again; I know I’ll end up in pain,
But the sight of you makes it hard to restrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment