You Tell Me To Forget...

There’s one thing still on my mind,
I try to look for an answer but I can't find.
What made you change your Mind?
How did you get so blind?
What happened to you baby when you were so kind...

How did our love get so sour?
You don’t even recognize me anymore…
You tell me to forget,
You tell me to go away…

How can I let you go?
I begged you to stay but you just said “NO”!!
You took out the ring & said “This is it”,
Didn’t your heart too break a little bit?

You just sat there watch me cry
You couldn’t even meet my eye
All I asked is why? & for that too you lie.

You know you were my life,
You had said you want to be my wife,
Now your silence is piercing my heart like a thousand knives.

You tell me to forget,
Every promise that you made,
Every little thing that you said
Every dream that we shared,
The very thing I cared.

I wander at the places we used to go,
See the faces that we used to know…
Everything around is still the same,
I just close my eyes & whisper your name…
The smile on your face has turned to frown,
You’ve packed your bags & you’re leaving town.
You made me look like a clown,
Hope you had fun watching me go so down.

How can I just forget?
When you weren’t just a thought in my head…
I wonder how you got so jade!
Your heart was so pure why you let it fade…

You tell me to forget…
You tell me to go away…

No comments:

Post a Comment